Frayed Edges

Undone denim is always a yes on my book. There’s something about the raw edges that look so appealing to me. I can’t explain it. It’s such a tiny detail but to my eyes, it adds so much to the design.

Take a look at my outfit for example. It’s so simple–basic design, no-fuss silhouettes, no embellishments and yet I’m head over heels in love with this top and skirt ensemble. I’d wear it over and over again. How about you? What’s that one detail you just can’t help but fall in love with?

P.S. Still throwing back to some old OOTDs I never got to post, so no, I haven’t recolored my hair. And yes, I still have my unicorn hair. :)

J Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denimJ Runway Denim Coordinates, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Céline luggage nano, Camille Co in denim on denim

J Runway denim coordinates Céline bag Gianvito Rossi mules

30 Responses to “Frayed Edges”
  1. Elizabeth T.

Yes, frayed edges on denim does have that somewhat undone yet effortless look :) I love how casual and relaxed this OOTD is! Hehehe and I actually miss your red hair! <3 But the unicorn hair is super pretty too!

XO, Elizabeth

• Camille Co

Thank you Elizabeth! :) I don’t think I’m over the unicorn hair just yet :)

• Camille Co

Haha! Don’t be too hard don yourself. I’m sure you’ll look fine!

2. Gina

Of course, I do!! I am your Number 1 fan, Cams! I love your style, everything!!!! No one can slay the looks that you create as you do! ;)

3. Stephanie

Love love love your outfit! Undone denim is always a yes for me too 🙌

4. Jansell

I’m also in love with everything denim Cams! :) But my current obssessions are turtleneck tops and culottes! Though di practical magsuot ng long sleeves turtleneck kasi di makatarungan init ngayon! Haha!

• Camille Co

True!!! It’s so hot now. I feel like I melt with every move I make lol

5. Shy

OMG!!! This is ‘Yasss to Denim’. You always slay, Camille. A fan here. :) <3

6. Cat

So envious of your great body and good style! You’ve probably been asked this question many times before but may I know what is your weight and height? And which clothing size are you normally? :)

• Camille Co

I’m not so sure what my weight is, I don’t really go on the weighing scale haha! But I’m usually a UK 6/8. I’m 5’7″ :)

7. Gina

That one detail i just can’t help fall in love with is ” the Camille Design.” I can never thank you enough for my beautiful, beautiful wedding gown as well as for my entire entourage. You made my gown exactly the way I wanted. One of the best decisions i made for my wedding is to wait
    for you to return from your trip so I can have you design my wedding gown. Indeed, i was absoloutely correct! Your design, your effort and your staff are amazing! Your humility is actually what makes you an even greater person. You are genuinely a beautiful person inside and out.Thank you for going out of your way to personally assist me and my sisters even to the point of lending your own makeup kit and offering your own car so we can leave for the church immediately. We truly appreciate your going an extra mile. I am exceptionally pleased with your designs from urban bazaar days to my wedding day. But most of all, I am grateful for the privilege of getting to know how beautifully God created your heart. Thank you, Cams.. xoxo..

• Camille Co

Hi Gina! I didn’t know you read my blog!!! Thank you so much, for being so understanding and patient. I’ve said everything I wanted to say when i saw you on your wedding day but just want to say, thank you once again for being so gracious! :)

8. Iann Ethel

Always convinced myself I’m not adventurous enough for a denim outfit but looking at how stunning you look in this get up just makes me wanna give it a try. You look so beautiful Camille! 😍

‪With love from Singapore,‬
    ‪Iann Ethel‬
    ‪Artelounge.net | An Online Space for Travel + Inspiration‬

• Camille Co

You must! Denim is so versatile so I’m sure you can pull it off as well!