It’s officially May…which means there’s only 19 more days before #CloseUpForeverSummer!!! Woohoooo! Can you believe this will be the last one EVER? I sure can’t. I’m still in a bit of denial actually. But there’s no point in sulking so I’ve decided to make this one the BEST one ever. Who’s with me?
Let’s make the last Closeup Forever Summer count, shall we? Here’s how.
1. Make a #CloseupForeverSummer playlist you and your friends can jam to days before the actual festival. The official line up has been announced so go ahead and put all the artists’ top songs in your playlist to get you hyped up.
2. Prepare your #CloseupForeverSummer essentials but make sure they all fit in your handsfree bag. I prefer a small body bag that fits my phone, power bank, money pouch, lipstick, oil blotting paper, hair elastic, and portable fan.
3. Book a hotel near the festival venue. #CloseupForeverSummer is one hell of a party so expect to leave the festival very very late. It’s wise to spend the night somewhere nearby with your friends so you guys can either rest there or continue the party there. Yay! Sleepover!!!
4. Bring your A game! No one wants a party pooper so come #CloseupForeverSummer, make sure you’re energized and ready to dance the night away!
5. Last but not the least, plan your outfit. There’s no enjoying a party when you don’t look and feel good so plan your outfit ahead of time. Wear something stylish yet comfortable. See example below.
Closeup Forever Summer is happening on May 21 at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. Get your tickets at www.smtickets.com!